|The 2017 season of Team RMHS is here!|
You don’t have to be an experienced athlete to complete a half marathon. Join Team RMHS and we will provide the training to get you across the finish line at this year’s Monterey Bay Half Marathon on Sunday, November 12.
Team RMHS combines a step-by-step weekly training program developed by experienced long distance runners with information on proper nutrition, overall fitness, and injury prevention. In addition, we’ve added a cross-training component to our training this year designed to keep you healthy and injury free throughout your training.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never walked a mile or are already in great shape. Team RMHS will help you meet the goal of completing an endurance event while supporting the mission of Ronald McDonald House at Stanford.
How Team RMHS works
1) Join as an individual, ask a friend or friends to join as a team, or form a team at your place of work. To register, click here (insert hyperlink to the register link)
2) Once you are registered, you will be sent a link to your personal fundraising page. Use this page to raise funds and help you meet or exceed your fundraising goal. Minimum fundraising commitment is $1,500 per individual, $1,250 per individual for a team of 3 or more.
3) Attend any or all of our weekly training sessions and cross the finish line in Monterey. By finishing you not only reach your personal goal, you help Ronald McDonald House at Stanford provide
Weekly training sessions are held each Thursday afternoon at 5:45 p.m. and leave from in front of Ronald McDonald House at Stanford, 510 Sand Hill Road, Palo Alto.
In addition to training support, all Team RMHS participants will receive:
* Guaranteed race entry (Monterey Bay Half Marathon sells out each year)
* Overnight lodging in Monterey prior to race day with pre-race dinner
* Technical fiber Team RMHS race shirt
* On-site post-race physical therapy support
For more information about Team RMHS, contact Jeff Scanlan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 650.470.6036
To learn more about Ronald McDonald House at Stanford, please visit www.rmhstanford.org
See you in Monterey!